SBVAS is always looking to expand its employee roster with motivated and dedicated employees.
We offer competitive pay, overtime, benefits, flexible scheduling, and continuous employee education and training opportunities.
WHAT IT TAKES
The EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic must have:
- A good level of health and fitness
- An ability to think clearly and act quickly
- A capacity to control emotions in stressful situations
- Highly developed communication skills
- An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A caring and empathetic nature
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal awareness adaptability
- An ability to follow instructions and guidelines
- Clear decision making and judgement skills
WHERE CAN I TRAIN?
Not yet an EMT and are interested in joining the EMS team? Contact our training division listed below:
Southern Berkshire Volunteer Ambulance Squad – Training Division
31 Lewis Avenue
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Phone: (413)-528-3632 FAX: (413)-528-5549
HOW TO APPLY
SBVAS employs graduate/entry-level EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics as well as seasoned EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics. We utilize our employess in a diverse range of clinical and training roles, and provide opportunities for employees to undertake additional training programs to further their skills and knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be certified as an EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic in Massachusetts and must hold a valid full drivers license (not a probationary license).
Download our Employment Application or fill out the preliminary application below: